It is almost impossible to do without a car now. But not in all situations it will be possible to use your car. For example, you went to another country or to a foreign city and want to visit their sights by car. In such cases, car rental will help.
This service is especially relevant for the islands. Transport infrastructure is poorly developed on many islands. Or, for example, as there are a lot of roads in Jeju, but you can’t drive a lot by bus in a day, and taxis are quite expensive, because you have to travel long distances. Therefore, you can use service of airportrentcar.co.kr at the airport and rent a car.
Features of the car rental service
Rental conditions may vary in different companies. But the essence is common – the company offers different cars for different periods. The client signs the contract, takes out insurance, deposits a deposit, takes the car, pays for every day of rent, returns the car on the specified day.
The client will need the following documents for car rental:
- International passport (usually companies offer a car to people who are over 21 years old);
- International driving license. The requirements for minimum driving experience may vary, but, as a rule, at least two years;
- Bank card to pay the deposit. Again, the collateral in each company is different.
Advantages of car rental
Here are the main advantages of car rental:
- Huge selection of cars;
- All cars are in good condition;
- A fairly simple and fast procedure for processing documents;
- Car rental will greatly help out on the island;
- Minimum restrictions. This service is available to almost everyone.
Disadvantages of car rental
Here are the main disadvantages of car rental:
- You should carefully read the terms of the contract and all the nuances of insurance;
- Even a careful driver will not be able to avoid dirt. If the customer returns the car in a dirty condition, he will pay a fine;
- High responsibility.
Before you go on a trip, you need to find online information about all rental companies and carefully analyze it. You should study all the documents and prices, read customer reviews. It is necessary to carefully read the contract, especially the insurance clause. When you receive the car, you need to carefully inspect it.
When returning a car, you need to make sure that the employees of the car rental company noted that the car was delivered without damage. Then there will be no problems.