Journey is their lifestyle. It is one phrase you can say about those who discover new places all 365 days a year and tell us about them. The stories of each travel blogger are not embellished, on the contrary, you learn from them about the pros and cons of different vacation spots. You can also learn about non-touristic corners, where, you would like to go, but not succeed.
Together with travel bloggers, you can look into different cities, take unusual routes, and taste delicious dishes. You can see the most beautiful nature and man-made sights that cause delight. The experience of bloggers will help you plan your trip to the most interesting places.
What can be planned in advance?
- Monitor ticket sales sites in search of favourable prices.
- Look for places where you will live (if you are limited in funds, do not hesitate to write to couch surfers who will help you with housing free of charge).
- Find out where to eat the tastiest meal, where it’s best to go and what’s really worth seeing in the place where you’re going. Look for information, for example, from bloggers who live where you are going.
- Write out the places you want to photograph in advance, and also make a list of places recommended for visiting by local bloggers. This is how shots with the most unusual angles are obtained, and there is an opportunity to learn about “secret” places.
- If you are looking for budget travel options, subscribe to various thematic portals and groups on social networks.
- Take with you as few tubes as possible, switch to multi-purpose beauty products that can be applied head to foot. Or use special containers where you can pour your favourite gel or shampoo.
- Try to make do with one small backpack for trips lasting 3-4 days.
- Create all routes in advance to have time to see everything possible without losing a minute.
- Always try to take clothes with you that do not crumple, because it is often an unacceptable luxury to carry an iron with you.
If you want to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of an unfamiliar city, do not take part in mass excursions. Just believe, getting lost together in a beautiful and unexplored city is much more pleasant than listening to a boring guide.
Have an exciting trip!