Since Milan is the second largest airport in Italy, it becomes the beginning of an Italian journey. Although there are no ancient ruins or romantic canals, this city can impress you, just give it 3 days.
Book tickets to visit the main attractions even before you buy plane tickets. If the tickets for the desired dates are sold out, buy a tour of Milan from Emeraude Trip.
- The Duomo Cathedral is located in the historical center. It is one of the largest and most beautiful Gothic churches in the world.
- The Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery is in a couple of minutes walk from the cathedral. This place is famous for its luxury shops and floor mosaic in the form of a bull.
- Visit LaScala Opera House museum to immerse in the history of theatrical life.
- Next, head to Pinacoteca di Brera to see the works of Raphael, Caravaggio, Montegna and many others.
- If you have purchased a ticket to attend the “Last Supper”, start the second day with it. It will be a very quick visit: it will take only 15 minutes.
- Then head to the huge Sempione Park. In good weather, locals like to gather here for a picnic and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- The park is located near the famous Sforzesco Castle. It houses a group of museums. Visit them after a walk in the park.
- In the evening, go to a cosy restaurant.
- On your third day, be sure to visit the most famous museum in Milan – Pinacoteca Ambrosiana. Find there a collection of sketches and notes by Leonardo da Vinci “Codex Atlanticus”.
- Continue your acquaintance with the sights of Milan in the 12th-century Basilica of Sant’Ambrogio, the patron saint of the city.
- The next stop is the Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore. You will see ancient Roman columns and majestic monuments on the square next to it.
- At the end of the third day, head to the Navigli district. There are the famous canals designed by Leonardo da Vinci. Finish your trip with a dinner at one of the elite restaurants or bars here.
The staff of the travel agency can also choose another route for you for 3 days or more.