Marbella is one of the most refined and fashionable resorts on the Spanish coast. The city attracts tourists not only with its scenic beauty, but also with a favorable and healing climate. This may be the reason for long term rentals in Marbella.
As for renting in Marbella, rent both apartments at the lowest price or rent a luxury villa located near the prestigious Port of Banus on the first Mediterranean coastline.
Professional real estate agents can quickly select the best rental option for your budget during your stay in the city. You can stay in a secluded place away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but close to the golf resort, or choose a centre within walking distance of restaurants and boutiques.
What sights to visit?
- Old Town.
- Plaza de los Naranjos, which is the heart of the historic district.
- The Church de la Encarnación built in the XVII century.
- Bonsai Museum (Museo del Bonsai).
- Mediterranean port Puerto Banus.
- The Municipal Archaeological Collection (Colección Municipal de Arqueología).
- Museum of Modern Spanish Engraving.
Many festivals are held in Marbella in the period between June and October. This is a reason to stay here for a long time, using the service of long term rentals. The most famous festivals are:
- International Opera Festival;
- International Film Festival;
- Reggae Festival in July;
- Jazz Festival in June;
- Spanish Film Festival;
- Independent Theater Festival.
What else to do in Marbella?
- Take a walk along the “Golden Mile”. This is an area with luxury villas.
- Soak up the snow-white beaches of Marbella.
- Admire the luxury yachts in the port of Puerto Banus.
- Take an exciting hike along the picturesque mountain trails of the Sierra Blanca.
- Listen to the sound of waves while walking along the marble embankment.
Have a nice stay!